Skip to the content
Skip to the Navigation
- What is the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
- MOQ is a 20ft container which can contain 70 – 75 engines. If you wish to order a single engine, for instance, unfortunately the cost of sending it would be, sometimes, more expensive than the engine cost.
- Kaiho Industry engines have transmissions? May I require take out the transmissions of the engines?
- All our engines have the transmission and rest of the parts such as compressor, dynamo, computer etc… We can take out the transmissions without any problem. We are not selling transmissions separately.
- How long will it take to prepare my container once we agreed a proforma invoice?
- We take between one month to complete your order.
- Do we have any kind of guarantee about the products that we buy in Kaiho?
- We are testing all our engines, so it is really rare to find a problem in our engines. Despite this, our quality test has some limitations and it is possible that we couldn’t detect a problem. In that case, we accept to negotiate a proper compensation within one month after the container reaches its destination.
- Can I get some pictures of that engines to know the model of them?
- Of course, we have pictures of all our engines. Easily you will be able to confirm that the engine corresponds to your demand.
- What are the payment methods and the currency?
- We are only using Japanese yen. For the payment methods, we have Bank transfer, L/C, Credit Card, PayPal, MoneyGram.